A lot of people have already replaced their old model of land-line phones with newer and more versatile mobile phones. However, with all of these modern technology devices, battery life is on of its setbacks. The good news is that you can maximize the life of your Nokia Lumia 1320 Dubai battery by taking some simple steps:
1. Turn off the wireless Internet connection. Almost all mobile devices today are equipped with Wi-Fi access to the Internet. This is one of the major causes of power drains on your cell phone. Simply turning off this feature until you need it will make a big difference in your phone’s power consumption
2. Use the vibration feature only when needed. Setting your phone in vibrating alerts is another huge cause of power drain. While this is a great and useful feature to use especially when you are in a meeting or when you are in the library, it isn’t necessary to use while out on the town or during the normal routine of your day. Turning off the vibrating alerts on your phone can extend your battery life by several hours.
3. Utilize backlight control features. If you the display on your phone show all the time will drain your battery faster. You have to set your display to automatic mode to turn your backlight off after a certain time of inactivity. Also, adjust your backlight to the lowest screen brightness.
4. Ditch the animation. While animated screensavers are cool, it can actually easily drain your battery faster and will find yourself charging your phone every few hours. You should replace it with a pretty static picture instead.
5. Play games less. Did you know that all of game applications of your HTC One price Dubai really put a drain on your battery? You should play a game application only when you have access to a charger.
6. Keep it out of the sun and freezer. You should keep your phone’s battery at the optimum operating temperature that will keep it charged for much longer. Never leave your mobile phone in your car, regardless of the temperature.